How to Submit
So after going through this blog you’re probably wondering how to send us your submissions. It couldn’t be easier!
To Submit a Letter
Letters to Gaga can be submitted in the same way as fan art. The letters should ideally be handwritten and scanned but if this is not possible, you may send it in a word document or in the body of your e-mail. Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Guidlines are as followed:
- Try to make handwritten letters as clear as possible. Try to write them out neatly to ensure what is written can be understood.
- Letters must not be any larger than two sides of A4 paper.
To Submit a Picture
Got a picture of you and your little monster friends you want Gaga to see? Then make sure you submit it to get it in the book! You can submit your pictures via e-mail at email@example.com OR submit them via our Submission Box. The guidelines for pictures are:
- Picture must be clear and good quality
- If your picture has more than just yourself in, you must be sure to get everybody else’s permission before you submit!
To Submit Fan Art
If you have painted or drew a picture for Gaga and want her to see it simply scan your work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The guidelines for fan art are as followed:
- Must be your own work (If I have any doubt they will not be included)
- Scanned image must be .PNG or .JPG (If this is not possible submit it anyway, I will try to sort it out)
- You may include your twitter, tumblr or any other links you wish to add to the art. Please write this in the body of the e-mail so I can put it under your image in the book.
Currently there is no deadline as not all of Gaga’s tour dates have been announced, but I suggest you get your entries in early! If you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask! Send them in via our ask box.